Friday 17 October 2008

Tsinghua has bowling!

Rent these awesome looking shoes for only RMB 1.... yes.. you heard me! 1 YUAN + it comes with free condom-looking socks!

This is my classmate LEO (a Filipino who was born in Thailand but a Singaporean citizen) who used to be a fireman for a year in Singapore. Yes. F I R E M A N ladies.....

But these cheap bowling shoes do come with one setback.... THEY ABSOLUTELY SMELL LIKE YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW'S-DOG-THAT-JUST-SHAT-AND-HAD-ASPARAGUS-FOR-LUNCH.

(Asparagus makes your pee stink)

Meet Julia from Norway. She kicked my ass in bowling with those stinky shoes.


Meet some of the bowlers L-R: Mac (Thailand), Dew (Thailand), Moon (Korea), Min Xi (Korea), Off (Thailand).


In total, it only cost us RMB 25 for an hour of fun!


1 MORE DAY TO MARATHON DAY! and I have a fan club set up to cheer me on and wait for me at the finish line! Will post after the Marathon with pictures (not sure if its a good idea to run with a camera).

Wish me luck!

No comments: